Thursday, December 19, 2013

Bloggers Unite! Post Your URL's Here

So, I just transferred my blog to my Google+ account, which turned out to be a huge pain.  And, in the end, I lost all the blogs I was following.  I'd like to reconnect with all of you, so if you could, please comment with your blog and URL on this post.  I want to bring together a better sense of community to discuss issues in the area of young adult cancer, cancer, and the state of healthcare in general.  Let's all band together, and we can start by following each other and lending our support.


P.S. I feel like this is today's equivalent of dropping my phone in the sink and losing all my contact info.  Oh, first-world problems.  Even so, I think good things could come from it, including a better sense of togetherness.

We can do it, just like some kind of weird elephant orgy.  

Photo Credits: Top -- Joris Louwes via Flickr; Bottom -- Robbert van der Steeg via Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment