Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Day!

A warm hello to everyone on this, the day of the celebration of love.  Whether you agree with the consumer culture associated with the holiday or not, it's still a great time to refocus on positive energy and modes of thinking.  Today is the celebration of love.  


I especially wish all of my cancer survivor friends a Happy Valentines Day, because I know how difficult it is to be inspired by a celebration of something you no longer think you deserve, or can ever find again.  I hope that you are all as lucky as I am, having found that love again, and feeling all of the associated emotions along with it, like for instance, sometimes she's a huge (censored: most beautiful lady ever!).  Just remember that there are a lot of people out there, and you have something to offer all of them.  

And that about wraps it up.  Find your loved ones and have some fun.  

No comments:

Post a Comment